The well-being of our leaders, managers, and staff are crucial for innovation, positive impact, and collaboration in an ever-more complex world. Leadership and collaboration across organizations and businesses involve responsibility, service, and commitment which can be incredibly fulfilling and empowering, while can also be a source of stress. The applied skills and practices of mindfulness, including mindful leadership, have emerged as a way to enhance and support well-being, emotional intelligence, sustainability, effectiveness, and thriving at work and at home.
We offer workshops, classes, retreats, and coaching on mindfulness concepts and practices aimed at cultivating and sustaining our natural abilities to lead and collaborate with excellence.
Mindfulness Practice benefits include improvements in:
- Mental focus and concentration
- Staff engagement (decreases in absenteeism and staff turnover)
- Innovation, inspiration, and productivity
- Interpersonal communication
- Conflict management
- Time management
- Team effectiveness
- Stress management
- Ability to anticipate and serve clients/customers’ needs.
- Greater awareness of implicit biases and decreased effects of implicit biases
If you are interested in bringing mindfulness programming (e.g., workshops, courses, retreats, coaching) into your workplace or group, please call or complete the Contact Form to schedule an initial complimentary phone, Skype, or in-person consultation meeting.